bу asmo232011-02-21 10:43:30
Image bу Quasimondo 2008-03-27 15:23:03
Electronics workshop аt Kunstarkaden, Munich: www.aa-vv.org/?av_020103
November 28, 2012 – Scheduled for December 4-6, 2012, IPC's National Conference on Electronics Design, Assembly and Reliability will take place at the Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore, India. Technical conference sessions will focus on 6 areas …100 Content Rich, Illustrated Pages Of Fashion History, Costume History, Clothing, Textiles And Social History.
Follow => Fashion Description.
“I am 17 years old and I am deciding which major I should pursue in college. I am pretty sure I want to major in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering. I would like to get a job designing electronic devices, not some boring job at a power plant or power station.
Could you please cover these questions :
1. What is the difference between the two engineering degrees?
2. Would both degrees be acceptable for a person who wanted to design and create electronic devices for films, tv ads and such?
”
Author => Oromo
Leave уουr comments below

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento