by niallkennedy2009-08-23 14:00:21
Taught by Anant Agarwal, with Gerald Sussman and Piotr Mitros, 6.002x (Circuits and Electronics) is an on-line adaption of 6.002, MIT's first undergraduate analog design course. This prototype course will run, free of charge, for students worldwide from March 5, 2012 through June 8, 2012. Students will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their mastery of the material and earn a certificate from MITx. Enroll at 6002x.mitx.mit.edu
MANSFIELD TOWNSHIP — Police seek three men who allegedly stole electronics early this morning, Nov. 26, from Walmart on Route 57. One of them appeared to brandish a sub-machine gun after the alarm sounded, police said. Store surveillance cameras ...
OtterBox Defender Series for Apple New iPhone, Boom
OtterBox Defender Series for Apple New iPhone, Boom
Rating: (out of reviews)
List Price: $ 49.95
Price: $ 17.80
Keywords => Electronics
Follow => OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Boom
[wpramareviews asin="B00974L5A4"]
"I want a book that will teach me what electricity is and other things. I want to be able to do a small project like making something. Is "Teach Yourself Electricity and Electronics", or "Electrical Engineering 101: Everything You Should Have Learned in School but Probably Didn't", good books? I would like any recommendations. Thanks in advance
"
Author => timlinkinpark
Leave your comments below
NonStop Internet Drives From the hotest deal on the Web Digital and Local Product on the Maket!
Lunes, Nobyembre 26, 2012
Q&A: What's a good beginners book for electrical engineering?
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento