adds

Lunes, Nobyembre 26, 2012

Is there a site to show the costs of appliances and electronics?

by pchow982011-05-24 22:58:37

Image by JoeInSouthernCA 2011-03-18 12:15:06
From the "Vintage Ads" feed on Livejournal. Interesting narratives on social mores; feminism; technological advancement here.

On the economic side of that last, I've listed below the appliance prices in 2011 US dollars.

Electric grill: 5.98
Toaster: &71.93
Vacuum cleaner: 5.61
Waffle Iron: 1.,31
Clothes Iron: .06
Washing machine: No price given, which is telling. Yahoo Answers quotes a range of -60, or
3.27 - 3.93 in today's dollars.

Inflation Calculator site: www.usinflationcalculator.com/
Yahoo Answers page: answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080227150037AAPiwkL






Cindy's 1950's Kitchen with 1970's appliances is getting a makeover big time. There are so many decisions, and in this Part Two of our series, Cindy walks you thru the Appliance selection process as we travel with her to see what is going into Cindy's Kitchen so she can cook like a pro!


Etail group DRL, owner of Appliances Online, is vying to buy the Comet brand to trade online. However, many may not be familiar with the online electricals group. Retail Week takes a closer look at the company. DRL is probably the largest electrical ...


"Is there a site that shows the cost of appliances and electronics that you use. Like Dish Washers, Washer/Dry, Computers, TVS and whatnot...

Something where you can look up your product and it shows a chart or something?

I was just wondering because we live in a large (3,400 Sq Ft) apartment and our electric bill was like 350 dollars, which isn't much, but I was wondering which appliances and electronics really rack up our bill.
My dad and I have vowed to be more watchful. Now when we use the dishwasher we make sure it's full and we try to use it not as much by washing the dishes ourselves. We turn off our computers after use, turn off TVs, and we also are not using our Washer/Dryer as much.

As the eco-friendly thing rushes into our lives, I see it kind of a trend, but I really want to cut down on stuff. So it bugs me that we use a lot of electricity- that can't be good for the environment right?
"
Author => Livng my life to the Fullest
Leave your comments below

ClickHere to view full details

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento