adds

Lunes, Nobyembre 26, 2012

iRulu 7" Google Android 4.03 OS 5-point Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen Widescreen 4GB Computer Internet Tablet PC (Allwinner A13 1.2 GHZ + GPU Mali 400 MP) 512MB DDR3 Flash Player 11.1 Dual Cameras With G Sensor Bundle 8GB Micro SD Card, Black

by Rapid City Public Library2010-10-22 11:19:16

Image by dbrulz123 2006-09-18 19:26:38
I think I'll go with...no?






Why do even poor African communities want computers and Internet? Our beneficiaries answer for themselves: Employment, research, free newspapers, communication, academic performance, file security, access to donors...


Police on Monday searched the company managing the server of major Internet forum 2channel in connection with cases in which online threats were sent through personal computers infected with a remotely controlled virus. The team included investigators ...

Computers / Internet
Follow => iRulu 7" Google Android 4.03 OS 5-point Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen Widescreen 4GB Computer Internet Tablet PC (Allwinner A13 1.2 GHZ + GPU Mali 400 MP) 512MB DDR3 Flash Player 11.1 Dual Cameras With G Sensor Bundle 8GB Micro SD Card, Black

[wpramareviews asin="B00A9PEOJ4"]
"It's all hooked up to the internet and everything, but since it's a little older it's kinda slow.

Is there anyway I could help "the internet" by allowing torrents or files to be disturbed. I know some sites make it a requirement to share a little part of your system to keep their service free....

Any ideas of how I can do "good" with my extra computer.
I don't mean like stolen content, but legal freeware.
"
Author => A person
Leave your comments below

ClickHere to view full details

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento